Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If the author chooses to withdraw his article after it has been assessed, he hereby agrees to reimburse JJBA with the cost of reviewing the paper.
- The percentage of citations in the article should not exceed 20%
ArticlesSection default policy
The JJBA owns the copyright of each article it publishes. The author(s) has to get the approval of the Editor –in-Chief for any other uses of the article.
D. Biographical Sketches:
Each author of an accepted article is asked to submit a biographical sketch of about 50 words. The sketch should identify where the highest degree was earned, present affiliation and position, and current research interests. The first author should include an e-mail address, which is optional for the other authors.
- Arranging articles in JJBA is based on the editorial policy.
- Opinions expressed in JJBA are solely those of the authors.
- The article should not be published before.
- The author should submit a written consent that his/her article(s) has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Published articles will be stored on the University’s online database. Retrieving is subject to the database policy.
- The editorial board reserves all rights to make stylistic and/ or grammatical changes.
- The editorial board's decisions regarding suitability for publication are final. The board reserves the right not to justify these decisions.
- If the author chooses to withdraw his/her article after it has been assessed, or in the process of assessment, he/she shall reimburse JJBA for the cost of reviewing the paper.
Manuscripts should be submitted to:
Editor- in- Chief
Deanship of Scientific Research
The University of Jordan
Amman 11942 Jordan
Tel. No. + 962 6 5355000 ext 25109
Fax No. 5300815-6-962+
Deposit number at the National Library
Digital Preservation Policy
Digital preservation can be seen as the set of processes and activities that ensure information which now exists in digital formats is backed up and distributed to guarantee continued access for the long term. The digital content of the journal is extremely valuable and measures are in place to ensure both its current accessibility and long-term preservation. The preservation policy includes the following measures:
1. The published full text of the manuscript would be available in PDF format.
2. All of our electronic content (website, manuscripts, etc.) is stored on three different sources. Content on one server is online and accessible to the readers. The copy of the same content is kept as a backup on two other sources. In case of failure of one server, any one of the other sources can be made online and the website is expected to be accessible within less than 24-36 hours.
3. Abstracting/Indexing services: JJBA’s Abstracting/Indexing services store many essential information about the articles. Additionally, two of our journal’s Abstracting/Indexing services do not only archive the metadata about the article, but also the electronic versions of the articles. Therefore, copies of the articles are available to the scientific community through their systems as an alternative to the journals own.
4. Self-archiving: Authors may archive the final published version of their articles in personal or institutional repositories immediately after publication.
5. If journal stops publishing: We intend and expect to continue to publish our journal for a very long time. If, due to some rare, unfortunate circumstances, we are forced to stop publishing the journal, the manuscripts published in the journal will be kept online and accessible to the readers for at least 10 more years. This archive would be created to preserve all the digital content (especially published manuscripts) perpetually.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.