About the Journal
The Jordan Journal for History and Archeology
An international, refereed, academic journal,
specialized in history and archaeology.
Published with the support of the Scientific Research Support Fund
and the University of Jordan
An Introduction to the Journal:
The Jordan Journal for History and Archeology is an international academic journal, that publishes refereed articles specialized in history and archaeology. The Journal is supported by the Scientific Research Support Fund and the University of Jordan, Amman and publishes articles by Jordanian and international researchers in both Arabic and English three times a year (February, June, and October).
The Jordan Journal for History and Archeology is indexed in SCOPUS, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, Google Scholar and EBSCO.
Articles submitted for publication are evaluated by procedures established by the Journal and follows COPE publishing ethic roles https://publicationethics.org/
JJHA is committed to publishing original high quality scholarly research papers that provide solid insights into all aspects of history and archaeology.
The Jordan Journal of History and Archeology publishes academic materials such as:
- Original academic articles matching the Journal’s areas of interest and following the standards and methodology of academic research
- Academic reports such as preliminary reports of archaeological excavations.
Conditions for publication:
- The article has not been published previously in another journal, including electronic journals.
- The article has not been submitted for publication in another journal.
- The author of the article published in the Jordan Journal for History and Archaeology or any other entity cannot republish the article or any part or summary of it in any book, newspaper or periodical until six months after publication have passed, and then only with written permission from the editor-in-chief.
- The Journal reserves the right to edit articles submitted to the Journal, according to academic standards.
- After the article is submitted, it is peer-reviewed by qualified anonymous reviewers for its originality, methodology, importance and suitability for publication.