About the Journal
The Jordan Journal of Agricultural Sciences (JJAS) is an international double-blind peer-refereed, open-access journal publication sponsored by the Scientific Research and Innovation Support Fund/ Jordan Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and housed at the Deanship of Scientific Research/ the University of Jordan. The JJAS is the official journal of the University of Jordan and the continuation of Dirasat: Agricultural Sciences. The JJAS is dedicated to achieving the highest standards and requirements of scientific research in agriculture and allied sciences, publishing articles that will benefit academics and practitioners of agriculture, and contributing to the body of accumulated knowledge, both locally and globally. The JJAS is also committed to upholding the highest standards of publication ethics and taking all possible measures against publication malpractices. The authors certify that the submitted articles represent their contributions and have not been copied or plagiarized in whole or in part from other works. The authors acknowledge that they have disclosed all or any actual or potential conflicts of interest associated with their articles. The journal is committed to an objective and fair peer review of the submitted works for publication and to preventing any actual or potential conflict of interest among the editorial staff, reviewers, and the reviewed material. Any departure from the rules defined above is reported directly to the Editor-in-Chief, who is unequivocally committed to providing prompt solutions to any of these types of issues.
Why Publishing in JJAS? Some Incentives and Benefits: There are many incentives and benefits for publishing in the Jordan Journal of Agricultural Sciences; this is evident from the transparent journal’s instructions disclosed on its website and the motivational work manner of the editor-in-chief, members of the editorial board, and the editorial secretary with researchers while submitting their research and publishing it in the journal. The main incentives and benefits are as follows:
- Publishing in JJAS is free. There are no fees for submitting or publishing research.
- JJAS is an open-access journal. Make the research published in JJAS available to the public free of charge.
- Strict quality control, ensuring the quality and specificity of the publication in its scientific as well as formal content.
- JJAS uses a double-blind, strict, and fair review process.
- Serious participation of the JJAS editorial board staff, all of whom are research scientists, during the peer review and publishing process.
- Encouraging researchers to promote their research published in JJAS to a broader audience on various scientific and social electronic sites.
- Providing technical and electronic support to all researchers submitting research for JJAS.
- Continuous publication: there is no waiting with the early view in JJAS.
- Ensuring international fame as researchers, publishers, and readers are global.
- The universality of the classifications in which JJAS falls, with effective links for each classification.
At The Jordan Journal of Agricultural Sciences (JJAS) we refer to an early release as an article that has been through the peer-review process, has been accepted for publication and has been copyedited and typeset. The article is the final manuscript format, but is distinguished as an early release simply because it has not been delayed until a full issue publication. When the issue is complete, and an editorial is written, the issue will be archived with its own table of contents.